Monday, April 16, 2007

welcome to graphic design freelancer world

You made a website application for your client but he/she didn't respect with your design template.
You desire to make a website for your company.
Your company need some good looking business card.
You want to re-make your site or your blog.
Your new company need a brand new image from new logo.
Your company's product need some brochure to improve their sales.
You can use Java, .net, PHP, etc to make a site but you have no idea in design.

Gotcha!! :) You come to the right place and just need to contact me by mail at
alloysia_elisa@yahoo.co.id

My name is Elisa and you can call me 'Cha',
Till now I'm still working as graphic designer and web programmer fulltime,
At my spare time, I decided to become freelancer web and graphic designer
For any freelancer design project, you can trade on me :)

Anyway, enjoy your trip here ^^ I'll be posting my finished work here :)
btw, this is my first portfolio :D Yay ! ^^

No comments: